Monday, July 6, 2015

Bingo was her name Ohhhhhh

 Yes this is the face of Bingo and her name will remain anonymous JENNI . The story goes that I am sitting with a few friends and we start talking about Bingo and how vicious some of the people can be.

Oh giggle , giggle and the next thing I know like a nightmare I am there among them. I went to bingo.





Now in my own mind I did attend a small gathering of people for Bingo a few months a go for a fund raiser for a local Horse Ranch. My neighbor Lisa and I went and it was fun. She won everything they had but gave it to the kid's next to us! Go figure ! We discussed attending a local Bingo but nothing came of it. I suppose I was just to busy with life to really look for a local game.





But then it happened a group of 4 or more decided to go and like back in the day when if they wanted a helper my hand shot up like a kite on a windy day. Shit not again!

I do have to say this is not a bad deal but there is so much more then what you see on the surface and in the next few weeks I will let you know all the dirty little Bingo Secret's.

Look how serious she is !!!!! 


Ignore the George W. Bush cards on the table and focus on Opie the number caller!


The balls are in place .... Opie is putting his head set on the crowd is settling down into there chairs. You could hear a pin drop ....






And their off      !!!!!!!

This is a nice paced Bingo game my last experience was to fast to much for my ole' brain to keep up. I attribute this to my not winning. But I always have an opinion or reason that anything happens and it is not my way!


Here are a few of the things that keep me going back. New idea's an old sock on a bottle of water. Great DIY and way to keep your hand dry. Go Grama! And she won $150.00 ........... shit!



Here is Opie's replacement when his mouth gets dry!







And I look across the room and a woman looks like me in 30 years. Bun and a barret twice the size of my regular one's. I should look so cute!

Jenni and I have made no new friends'. Maybe because at about 9:37 we break into giggle mania thee tension and salt and sugar highs take us over. Let's see last week it was that I kept pounding my dauber on a sheet so people would think I got lot's of number's. Ok we thought it was funny. And this week well you had to be there!

PLEASE come join us! xoxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin